Facing Challenge

In life we are facing many challenges. But if you are able to minimise stress, you may end up enjoying your life that much more...

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Challenges

Hi Welcome to my blog!

In today world, study & keep a job at the same time isn't easy to juggle. I have been through such hassels & difficulty when i did my almost two years doing my dipolma in business. It was a real challenges for me as I learnt how to handle my stress & time management. Luckily, my family was very supportive & encouraging that i could make myself through all my examinations & was graduated in year 2001. With all these support from family & good friends (especially my study peers), I enjoyed my group studies with them & this will naturally somehow drilled my will powers to continue my study & never...never..say"died" hee..heee... We will always help to motivate & encourage each other with sharing of knowledge & study tips that our lecturer gave. Those are the wonderful memories for me that i really missed my school days. Its also build my confidence to do well in my exam so that I will not disappointed my dearest family & friends around me.

How to handle time management as we always find ourselves not enough time to complete our daily tasks such as house chores, to rest & relax , having hobby, building family bonding , studies, etc.. Well, all these come in well if we could learn how to manage our own time & others.
Challenge: Finding time for homework. Balancing the time you need for school with the hours your're paid to work can be tough.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home